Horn Law is an experienced and aggressive personal injury law firm located in Independence, Missouri â€”Â just a short drive from Odessa.
We understand how hard it can be to find the right lawyer in a small town, especially if your accident claim pits you against a powerful insurance company.
As a matter of fact, most accidents ultimately involve an insurer. Thatâ€™s true in just about every type of case we handle in Lafayette County, which includes:
- Car Crashes
- Premises liability cases (inadequate security, Missouri slip and fall, etc.)
- Workersâ€™ Compensation cases
- Construction site accidents
- Pharmaceutical negligence
- Defective products / dangerous drugs
- Nursing home negligence and abuse
- Spine and/or brain damage
- Birth injuries
- Much more
As personal injury lawyers for Odessa, Missouri, we also handle a wide range of other auto accidents, including:
- Texting while driving (and other distracted driving accidents)
- Speeding cases
- Drunk driving cases
- Motorcycle crashes
- Bus accidents
- Boat accidents
- Large truck crashes (tractor-trailers, commercial trucks, etc.)
- Van accidents
- Much more
Our mission is to maximize your compensation and do everything we can to make the litigation experience pleasant and, ultimately, successful. We believe we can make a meaningful difference in your claim, and our record of results supports that.
If you or someone you love has been injured in or around Lafayette County, Horn Law can help. Contact us today.
A Strong Track Record of Success
The talented legal team at Horn Law offers more than 25 years of experience in personal injury litigation, including demands, negotiations, mediations, settlements, and jury trials.
We are willing and ready to take your case as far as it needs to go to get you the money you deserve.
Our extensive track record demonstrates the success weâ€™ve achieved for clients in a wide range of personal injury and wrongful death claims. That includes our work as personal injury lawyers for Odessa, Missouri.
We invite you to review our record and follow up with any questions you might have.
Close and Convenient for Odessa
Horn Law is headquartered in Independence, Missouri, with four consultation offices available throughout the area. Weâ€™re just a short, 15-minute drive away from Odessa.
That proximity allows us to empower the people of Lafayette County with the kind of big-city, aggressive, and experienced legal representation they need to succeed against insurance companies.
If you canâ€™t come to us, we are more than happy to come to you! In mere minutes, you can arrange for one of our Odessa personal injury attorneys to meet with you in your:
- Hospital room
- Nursing home room
- Any other safe and convenient meeting location
As personal injury lawyers for Odessa, we are here to do whatever works best for you.
No Upfront Costs. We Want to Invest in Your Success!
Do not fall for the myth that you canâ€™t afford the fight for justice. That may be true at some law firms, but not at Horn Law. In fact, we do not charge anything up front.
Our clients have zero out-of-pocket costs. You donâ€™t pay unless we win your case or achieve a successful settlement.
How do we do that? Frankly, we take a chance on you. We only accept cases we believe in, and once weâ€™re on board, we fight hard for victory. We are well funded, and we can advance all the costs of litigation for you.
Ultimately, weâ€™re making an investment in your fight for justice â€”Â we wonâ€™t earn any money for our time unless you win money for your damages, so you can remain confident that we are always working zealously in your defense.
A Rapid Response for Odessa
In personal injury litigation, time is precious.
- Strict â€œstatutes of limitationsâ€ (legal time limits) apply to almost all personal injury claims. If you wait too long to file, you could permanently lose the right to collect or sue.
- Litigation takes time. Before the actual filing of a lawsuit, there is a lot of legwork to do. We handle all of that legwork for you (keeping you informed and in control along the way), but the more time we have, the more effective we can be.
- The early hours of any accident are the most important. We can tell you what not to say, help you deal with predatory insurance representatives, and begin to gather evidence while itâ€™s still fresh.
Because time is so important, we offer rapid response services for the people of Odessa and Lafayette County. That means you can contact us during the time of your emergency, and we can be of help right away.
Free Case Review with Personal Injury Lawyers for Odessa, Missouri
Please contact us as soon as possible and set up a free consultation with our Odessa personal injury attorneys. We are here for you.