[vc_row row_type=”row” use_row_as_full_screen_section=”no” type=”grid” text_align=”left” background_image_as_pattern=”without_pattern” padding_top=”60″ padding_bottom=”60″ background_color=”#f5f5f5″][vc_column][vc_column_text]
Kansas City Distracted Driving Attorney
Distracted driving poses a real and immediate threat to the lives of Kansas City’s residents and families.
As Missouri’s largest metro, our city accounts for nearly 16% of the auto accidents in The Show Me State, registering approximately 50,000 crashes within our city limits alone each year. Many of those involve serious injury. Some are even fatal.
The Missouri Department of Transportation reports that distracted drivers are responsible for 80% of all the traffic accidents in our state.
That’s why our law firm is dedicated primarily to helping victims of distracted driving accidents in Missouri, Kansas, and the Midwest. These cases are complex and pose a number of unique challenges. Victims deserve a lawyer with specific and credible experience.
Attorney Douglas R. Horn has spent more than a decade as a Kansas City distracted driving attorney, with a strong record of results to his credit. He’s also earned a reputation as one of the nation’s distracted driving prevention advocates.
Through his law firm, Horn represents crash victims obtain fair and full compensation while also helping traffic safety professionals find new solutions for reducing the deadly threat of driver distraction, especially the threat of cell phone use while driving.
As a Kansas City distracted driving attorney, Mr. Horn’s priority is to maximize recovery. He is firmly committed to the belief that there is never an excuse for negligent driving, especially cases of distracted, impaired, and aggressive driving that causes serious injury or wrongful death.
Taking on Auto Insurance Companies & Adjusters
Missouri motorists are subject to a new universe of roadway risk caused by a growing number of distracted drivers. The distracted driving epidemic has spread. Now, working adults who are using cell phones to manage bust work and personal activities, are the largest segment of distracted drivers on Missouri roads. Because distracted drivers do not brake or react to other traffic, crashes tend to be violent causing more serious injury.
In a serious injury claim, an insurance company adjuster will fight hard to try and minimize the victim’s recovery. It is their job to make it difficult to recover fair and full damages. While legal representation may not be necessary in cases involving minor injury, it is almost always necessary in accidents that cause the need for emergency treatment and rehabilitation.
For 25 years Horn Law has been in the forefront of motor vehicle accident cases in Kansas City. The firm offers close and convenient consultation offices around the metropolitan area.
A Keen Understanding of Today’s Latest Technologies
Once upon a time, distracted driving involved relatively rudimentary distractions — food, music, mirrors, lipstick, conversation, etc. Certainly, those remain real dangers even today. But now there is an even more potent and pervasive distraction on the road: the smartphone.
Now more than ever, it is important that auto accident lawyers keep themselves in tune with today’s latest technologies. It is difficult to pursue justice against a distraction without a sound understanding of the distraction itself.
Douglas R. Horn stays extensively well versed in today’s newest and most popular distractions — smartphone apps, operating systems, social media platforms, handheld devices, and much more.
Some of the more common tech-related driver distractions in Missouri include:
- Texting and driving
- Browsing the Internet
- Monitoring pop-up notifications on the smartphone
- Posting Facebook status updates
- Using Twitter, Snapchat, Kik, Instagram, Tumblr, and other popular social platforms
- Reading e-articles, e-books, and emails
- Composing emails or conducting business on the go
- Finishing online school assignments on the way to class
- Recording audio or video
- Viewing YouTube videos or other movies
- Simply holding e-readers, iPads, the iPhone 6+, or other large tablet devices while also steering the wheel
- Playing popular gaming apps
As an experienced Kansas City distracted driving attorney, Douglas R. Horn is ready to assist victims of these or any other distractions.
A Rapid Response Kansas City Distracted Driving Attorney
Horn Law is proud to operate as a Rapid Response law firm. That means:
- We can begin an initial investigation as soon as you contact our office.
- Contacting us is easy, fast, and hassle free.
- We make efficient use of time in the early hours of your case, when strategic action matters most.
- We work hard to make compelling determinations of liability in your case.
- You can schedule an in-person consultation with attorney Douglas R. Horn without significant delay.
- We do not charge for the initial consultation.
- We can take our first steps before you meet with us or sign a contract.
- If we take on your case, you will not have to pay anything unless we win.
- There are no up-front costs for our services.
- You have nothing to lose.
TRAFFIC SAFETY CAMPAIGNS
SCHOOL DISTRICTS/HIGH SCHOOLS
To get started, please contact us right away to set up a free consultation with Douglas R. Horn, an experienced Kansas City distracted driving attorney you can count on.
Distracted Driving Cases
If you or someone you know has been injured or killed by a distracted driver, you can contact Attorney Doug Horn for free legal consultation.
Submit your information below.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_empty_space][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column]