Personal Injury Case Referral – Note from Lead Attorney Doug Horn
Serving Kansas City, Independence, Blue Springs & Lee’s Summit
Many of our clients are referred to us by family members, friends, co-workers, physicians, rehabilitation specialists, and other health professionals in the following type cases:
- Motor Vehicle Accident, including auto, truck, and motorcycle collision
- Premises Liability, including accidents resulting from a dangerous condition
- Medical Error, including injuries or deaths resulting from physician neglect, pharmacy/medication mistakes, or surgical error
- Nursing Neglect, including claims against hospitals or nursing homes
- Work Injuries, including industrial accidents & worker compensation claims
Our firm is also frequently requested to represent people who have suffered serious and disabling injury, including the following types of cases:
- Neck, Back, & Spinal Injury
- Head Injury
- Bone Fractures/Joint Injuries
- Injury Requiring Hospitalization
- Catastrophic Injury
Free Legal Consultation & Investigations
For over 23 years Horn Law has been concentrating in personal injury claims, working to maximize our clients’ recoveries against insurance companies. This is important work because most personal injuries not only cause substantial financial loss, but also cause “non-economic hardships”. These are damages to a person related to past, present, and future pain, suffering, discomfort, interference, and disability. We help the insurance companies and their attorneys value these types of damages in order for our clients to receive fair and full settlements.
Financial Compensation Direct To Our Client
From the moment we are contacted about a new case, we begin preparing the consultation and initial investigations in order that we can provide our potential client with an evaluation of the benefit we can provide. Horn Law can only accept cases where we can be of substantial benefit (in terms of financial compensation direct to our client).
Persons who have suffered an injury caused by someone else’s negligence would be wise to consult with a personal injury lawyer who has a track record in the particular type of case that caused the injury.
Therefore, the following is the criteria we follow with respect to providing legal representation.
- The decision to engage legal representation in an injury case solely turns on whether the legal representation is in the best interests of the client.
- Once legal representation undertaken, the legal representation must continue be in the best interests of the client & substantially beneficial to the client.
- During the course of legal representation, Horn Law has a duty to continue to operate in the clients’ best interests by devoting their full professional abilities and resources in order to maximize the clients’ recovery.