Representing Injured Drivers, Passengers & Pedestrians in Missouri
Despite all of the improvements in automotive technology during the last few decades, vehicle accidents remain a leading cause of death here in the United States. They account for nearly half a million deaths every year in this country, with hundreds of Americans passing away every day.
Even those who survive face a whole host of problems. Nearly every car crash imposes some degree of misfortune or suffering on its victims, and thatâ€™s an experience that far too many Missourians face on a daily basis.
In fact, studies show that most of us will experience at least one car crash during the course of our lives. Thatâ€™s true regardless of whether we live in small towns or big cities.
Leeâ€™s Summit falls somewhere in between, with a city population of about 90,000 but a metro population of 2.5 million. Itâ€™s the sixth largest city in Missouri, and an integral part of the broader Kansas City community. Needless to say, itâ€™s no stranger to traffic.
With major state highways and interstates within the city limits, auto collisions are very frequent in Leeâ€™s Summit. As a Kansas City auto accident law firm, with offices close to Â Leeâ€™s Summit, Horn Law has helped countless Leeâ€™s Summit-area drivers and their families who have fallen victim to a car, truck, or motorcycle accident injury.
Horn Law has a track record of success in Leeâ€™s Summit handling a wide variety of car accident insurance claims. Thatâ€™s because Lead Attorney Doug Horn:
- Solves immediate issues for the client and secures important evidence right from the start
- Gains the upper hand with the insurance companies, preparing the case for the best possible result
- Devotes his full professional abilities and resources to his clientâ€™s case
- Works with experts to thoroughly investigate accident scenes and identify sources of liability.
- Obtains maximum recovery for his clientâ€™s that compensate them fully for medical expense, lost income, and all of their personal losses
Most Common Injuries in Leeâ€™s Summit Car Accidents in 2015
- Head, neck, and back injuries
- Injuries Requiring Physical therapy or chiropractic treatment
- Injuries requiring surgical repair
- Bone fractures
- Trauma to shoulder/knee
- Lacerations that cause permanent scarring
- Catastrophic injuries
More serious accidents might lead to:
- Traumatic brain injury
- Internal organ damage
- Internal bleeding
- Quadriplegia / Paraplegia
- Permanent disability
- Fatality (wrongful death)
Free Consultation with Our Leeâ€™s Summit Car Accident Attorneys
Donâ€™t let an insurance company dictate how much you recover for someone elseâ€™s negligence. Contact the experienced Leeâ€™s Summit car accident attorneys at Horn Law today. The sooner that we can get started on your claim, the better. (Remember: Strict time limits apply to most auto accident claims in Missouri).
Contact our office by calling 816-795-7500 as soon as possible to set up your free consultation with our legal team.