Representing Injured Drivers, Passengers & Pedestrians in Missouri
Despite all of the improvements in automotive technology during the last few decades, vehicle accidents remain a leading cause of death here in the United States. They account for nearly half a million deaths every year in this country, with hundreds of Americans passing away every day.
Even those who survive face a whole host of problems. Nearly every car crash imposes some degree of misfortune or suffering on its victims, and that’s an experience that far too many Missourians face on a daily basis.
In fact, studies show that most of us will experience at least one car crash during the course of our lives. That’s true regardless of whether we live in small towns or big cities.
Lee’s Summit falls somewhere in between, with a city population of about 90,000 but a metro population of 2.5 million. It’s the sixth largest city in Missouri, and an integral part of the broader Kansas City community. Needless to say, it’s no stranger to traffic.
With major state highways and interstates within the city limits, auto collisions are very frequent in Lee’s Summit. As a Kansas City auto accident law firm, with offices close to Lee’s Summit, Horn Law has helped countless Lee’s Summit-area drivers and their families who have fallen victim to a car, truck, or motorcycle accident injury.
Horn Law has a track record of success in Lee’s Summit handling a wide variety of car accident insurance claims. That’s because Lead Attorney Doug Horn:
- Solves immediate issues for the client and secures important evidence right from the start
- Gains the upper hand with the insurance companies, preparing the case for the best possible result
- Devotes his full professional abilities and resources to his client’s case
- Works with experts to thoroughly investigate accident scenes and identify sources of liability.
- Obtains maximum recovery for his client’s that compensate them fully for medical expense, lost income, and all of their personal losses
Most Common Injuries in Lee’s Summit Car Accidents in 2015
Doug Horn has been representing Lee’s Summit accident victims since 1993. Here is a listing of the most common injuries resulting from Lee’s Summit car, truck, and motorcycle accidents
- Head, neck, and back injuries
- Injuries Requiring Physical therapy or chiropractic treatment
- Injuries requiring surgical repair
- Bone fractures
- Trauma to shoulder/knee
- Lacerations that cause permanent scarring
- Catastrophic injuries
More serious accidents might lead to:
- Traumatic brain injury
- Internal organ damage
- Internal bleeding
- Quadriplegia / Paraplegia
- Permanent disability
- Fatality (wrongful death)
Free Consultation with Our Lee’s Summit Car Accident Attorneys
Don’t let an insurance company dictate how much you recover for someone else’s negligence. Contact the experienced Lee’s Summit car accident attorneys at Horn Law today. The sooner that we can get started on your claim, the better. (Remember: Strict time limits apply to most auto accident claims in Missouri).
Contact our office by calling 816-795-7500 as soon as possible to set up your free consultation with our legal team.