Horn Law Overland Park Consultation Office
The Horn Law Firm, P.C., is proud to provide professional and passionate service to those in Overland Park and surrounding areas in Kansas who have been harmed through no fault of their own.
Our firm puts our skill, experience and resources to work to seek full and fair compensation for personal injury victims and their families. This compensation can cover:
- Medical expenses
- Property damage
- Lost income or financial support
- Pain and suffering
- Emotional distress
- Funeral and burial expenses
- Loss of companionship
We are able to handle a wide range of cases, including:
- Car accidents – At-fault drivers in Kansas can be held liable when their negligence or recklessness harms drivers, passengers, pedestrians, bicyclists and others.
- Motorcycle accidents – “I didn’t see him” is not an excuse for causing a motorcycle crash. Car drivers who fail to share the road safely with motorcyclists deserve to be held accountable.
- Truck accidents – Individual truckers cause accidents as well as trucking companies that negligently hire, train and supervise these drivers.
- Injuries to children – Many unique issues must be addressed when children are injured or killed by the negligence of others, including cases involving birth injuries.
- Wrongful death – Surviving family members may be eligible for compensation through a wrongful death claim if their loved one was lost in an accident caused by another’s careless or reckless conduct.
Horn Law can investigate your accident, calculate your losses and prepare a strong case for the compensation you need and deserve.
We work hard to obtain settlements that can allow you to put this phase of your life behind you. Our experienced litigators will also be ready to pursue your case in court.
In many cases, including those involving construction and industrial accidents, we can help a disabled worker to pursue medical benefits and lost-wage benefits that are owed to them in a Kansas workers’ compensation claim.
Contact us today to get started on your case. We will review your case for free at our office, your home or the hospital.