Note From Lead Attorney Doug Horn
I very much appreciate your consideration of Horn Law. For over 20 years, our firm has concentrated in personal injury law, with most of our cases arising in Missouri & Kansas.
Providing legal representation to the injured carries a high ethical responsibility and the following is the criteria we follow with respect to providing legal representation.
- The decision to engage legal representation in an injury case solely turns on whether the legal representation is in theÂ best interests of the client.
- Once legal representation is undertaken, the legal representation must continue to beÂ substantially beneficialÂ to the client.
- During the course of legal representation, Horn Law has a duty to continue to operate in the clientâ€™s best interests by devoting theirÂ full professional abilities and resourcesÂ in order to maximize the clientâ€™s recovery.
Many of our clients are referred to us by family members, friends, co-workers, or health professionals in the following cases:
- Motor Vehicle Accidents, includingÂ auto,Â truck, andÂ motorcycle collisions
- Premises Liability, including accidents resulting from a dangerous condition
- Medical Error, including injuries or deaths resulting fromÂ medication mistakes
- Nursing Neglect, including claims against hospitals or nursing homes
- Work Injuries, including industrial accidents &Â worker compensation claims
Horn Law also accepts case referrals in matters that are considered complex because of the serious nature of injury, including the following types of complex cases:
- Neck/Back/Spinal Injury
- Head/Brain Injury
- Fractures/Joint Injury
- Injury Requiring Surgery or Hospitalization
- Catastrophic Injury, requiring life-time medical care
Frequently, Attorneys refer matters to Horn Law for a variety of different reasons including:
- Conflict of Interest
- Not Licensed in Missouri/Kansas
- Injury Case Outside of Expertise
- Case and Work Load Pressures
- Opportunity To Share Risk
- Limited Resources
For the above reasons, a referral to Horn Law makes sense. If we can not handle your matter, we will do our best to lead you to an attorney who can. For more information about our initial services, please visit theÂ Free Consultations/InvestigationsÂ page. Contact Horn Law today!